Hatch End 11+ Tuition Privacy Notice
Who we are
Hatch End 11+ Tuition
55 The Avenue
The Hatch End 11+ Tuition website gives customers and website users the opportunity to enquire about and purchase our products and services.
In order to respond to website enquiries through our website, and for current customers to login to their portal, we process personal data.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following data about you when you enrol or enquire about our products or services:
- Identifying and contact information (name, address, postcode, phone number, email
- Preferences (Such as school choices)
- Unique usernames and passwords for the purpose of homework communication.
How we use your data
Your personal data is used only within Hatch End 11+ Tuition to enable us to contact you by post, email or telephone for:
- Responding to your enquiries.
- Entering a contract for tuition enrolment.
- Providing information on services or products such as terms dates, exam dates and extra courses, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Tracking of student progress, test results and providing feedback for parents.
- Sending you offers and news about services and products provided by us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
You have the right to ask us, at any time:
- Not to contact you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email or write to the address shown below.
- To delete any personal data we hold about you, where we no longer have a legal reason to.
- To ask for a copy of your personal data we hold about you.
The information you provide is only available to authorised personnel of Hatch End 11+ Tuition who need access to the information in order to do their roles. We require our computer and network security systems to have appropriate encryption and passwords to protect personal information.
Your personal information will not be shared with any third parties – unless we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Hatch End 11+ Tuition. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.